It’s true: millenials don’t answer the door unless expecting somebody.

Why should I answer the door if it’s just some random person trying to get into the building?

@james approx. 90% of our incoming calls are robocall fraudsters, the remaining 10% from people we know and a rounded-down-to-0% callbacks from when we call tech support or something

Sign in to participate in the conversation

The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!