You can't pour from an empty glass, no matter how much someone else:
- thinks you should
- blames you for being empty
- tries to convince you that you shouldn't be as empty as you are
- calls you selfish for taking the time you need to refill the glass
- uses your words and actions when you're empty against you
- barely listens to your attempts to explain what got you empty to stand on their own pulpit and deliver a sermon about something unrelated
Don't be the "someone else" in this post.
life's for the living // glutton for punishment // an open book written for very dumb children
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!